Monday, June 24, 2013

A Megabus

on sunday, me and my friend we were so so bored . I gave him a good idea . I told him have you been in Pittsburg ? he told me I never been in Pittsburgh . I told him do you want to visit Pittsburgh by MegaBus . Megabus is a big bus it has a Wifi . he accepted that and we went to the station waited the bus .the bus has a late 45 minutes after that the bus came we went into the bus and we tried to access with a Wifi but we can’t accessed the point . we arrived Pittsburgh at 2:45 P.m and we went to Salem Halal and ate a kabsa . After we finished , we ordered an yellow cap to bring us to the station . we went back to the station and they check our names and they didn’t find my name . I gave them the reservation number and they check again and found it . After that we went back to morgantown . that was a nice trip and a good experience I’ll go to Washington D.C by the bus .

No comments:

Post a Comment