Sunday, June 9, 2013

My trip to Ohio

I went to Toledo , Ohio on friday with my brother and my cousins to visit my cousin . My cousin is studying Petroleum and gas neutral engineering in University Of Toledo . While we are going there, we stopped in gas station to fill a gas the car tank and continue our way . We arrived to my cousin's home at 10 PM .He invited us and his friends. Then he cooked a Kabsa for dinner. We ate a dinner and it was very delicious . After that he told us we will go to Kalahari waterpark tomorrow. Next day we woke up early and went to Kalahari and played until the sunset . I fell down a lot of times when I skying . After that , we back to Toledo and went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat dinner and back to his home for sleep because we were so tired . On Sunday , we went to taxes house restaurant . After that we back to Morgantown .


No comments:

Post a Comment