Sunday, June 16, 2013

I went to Pittsburgh International Airport at dawn on Friday because my family will travel to San Francisco . We left Morganton at 1:30 . when we was on our way my brother stopped in a gas station to get some drinks and fill the car . After that , We arrived to the Airport and moved the bags to the Airport employee  . He asked us About the passports . We gave him the passports but my brother forgot his passport in Morgantown . I asked the employee : when is the plane will flight ? He told after three hours and I told my brother to back to Morgantown to bring his passport . I didn’t keep him drive because he was worried and didn’t want to missed the flight . when while we back to Morgantown , i driving his car on (90 mile) . we picked his passport and we back to Pittsburgh . we arrived the Airport at 5:00 and got the boarding card for him . Now my brother interesting on his things .    

No comments:

Post a Comment