Sunday, June 16, 2013

We went to Pittsburgh last Saturday to try my brother’s car on the darg . At first , we left Morgantown at 7:30 A.M and we go to a gas station and fill the car . we arrived to Pittsburgh Raceway Park and try his car  . It got 10.2 Second  , He is proud about the record. after we left the Park . we  went to a Paintball in Pittsburgh . and We enjoyed their . after that we went to Ross Park Mall I fixed my Phone screen  and I got a Mini Ipad for my mother . and we ate in Salem Halal . Salem Halam is an arabic restaurant he makes a lot of Arabian food . and before we left we bought a meet  to cook at us appartment . While we back , the police stopped us .the police gave my brother a ticket for a seat belt . And we back to Morgantown .  So that was an amazing day

No comments:

Post a Comment