Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cars show

          we went to Cars Show in Morgantown on Saturday. at the morning the my brother receive invite from the exhibition manager to share his car in the show . He accepted the invite and he wakens me up to come with him and we went to a wash cars to wash his car . after we finished we went to the show and stopped his car in the exhibition and went to the exhibition manager and register his car . and we going to show the cars in the exhibition and we show a lot of cars we showed classic cars , heavy cars , 4x4 cars , motorcycles and sport cars . We token a lot of pictures for the cars .And when I was taking the pictures the exhibition manager told my : Your brother cars is amazing and has awesome sound and  a large proportion to get the best show and fastest car in the show and  i'm happy of you guys because you came to my exhibition . I thanked him and we going to eat the lunch . After the lunch we going to the cars hall to know who is the winner . My brother's car got a frist place in a fastest car and second place in best show cars . we told our father and he is a happy and proud of us . So i enjoyed in the show and iam happy because my father is happy and my brother's car is the winner .

No comments:

Post a Comment