Monday, June 24, 2013

 We went to Cheat Lake last weekend after I finished my school .On Friday , I went  back to my home and my brother told me : we’ll go to Cheat Lake now , do you want to come with us ? I accepted his idea and put my clothes in my bag and went with them  . We arrived there at 2:00 P.M . We ate our lunch and went to the Lake we rented a boat for 12 person . And we played some games in the boat and we swam at the lake . After we finished , we returned back the boat . We went to looking for a big cabin . We found a big cabin and we rented it for one day . And we cooked our dinner . I cooked for my friend a Kabsa . Kabsa is an Arabic food very delicious after we stayed near a lake and drunk coffee and tea  . And my friend saw a big bear . it was coming on us . My friend told us look there . We saw the bear and  we got our things and went back to the cabin and completed our meeting inside the cabin . after we finished we went to sleep but my friend was scared of the bear and he didn’t sleep . at the morning , we woke up and I cooked the breakfast . after we ate the breakfast my friend received a bad new news and he told us he should back to Saudi Arabia . we went back with him to Morgantown and he got his important paper and we went to Washington Dulles International Airport we found to him a  reservation . And he went on his flight . And I back to Morgantown .

No comments:

Post a Comment