Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Valley Falls

 We went to Valley Falls yesterday . Valley Falls is a Falls near of Morgantown about 30 miles . After I  back from the IEP . My brother told me : come with us we will cook the lunch , taking picture  and you will enjoy with us . i went with them to the Valley Falls . And my aunt cooked the lunch .That was wonderful lunch . After we ate the lunch , we went to the falls and taking a lot of pictures . I took a pictures behind the Falls . And we to a pictures together . After we finished while I sharing my picture on Instagram , I fell on the rock . I felt a pain on my leg and my brother helped me to walking to the car    . We went to Mon General Hospital and I saw the doctor a talked to him and he gave me ointment and medicine . We went back to the apartment and I ate the medicine and I felt better .  So it was a wonderful place and i hope you to visit it .

No comments:

Post a Comment